Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thrift Store finds......



Today I was driving home from the gym and stopped over at my trusty thrift store...I saw that the parking lot was FULL which was unusual.  I went in to take a look around and found several great things! 
P.S.  Wednesday's everything is 25% off!  Score!

Today while browsing I came across True Religion mens jeans and several pairs of Stuart Weitzman shoes (not my size nor style) : (

I got a beautiful old mirror for $18, Great grey leather ankle boots for 2.99 (prac Brand New), cutting board $1, wine glasses .39, baskets were about $.79 each, tupperware for dog food .89, 4 small ceramic brand new min bowls $1.50, wooden stool for kids $7.50!

3 comments:

  1. U go grl! I may have to thrift this weekend! Love the blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. U go grl! I may have to thrift this weekend! Love the blog !

    ReplyDelete