Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Super Target = Grass fed beef deals

Today I went browsing at Super Target which is not real close to my house.....Usually I head over there once  a month.  I was off and kids are in school so why not?  Target has a great selection of beef and chicken that is minimally processed and I have found chicken each time I visit with $3 off coupons attached!  Score!  Today I was surprised to see they had a great new selection of Grass fed beef by Thousand Hills Cattle Co.  They had burger patties, steaks, all kinds of cuts for a decent price.  I found that the grass fed ground beef was $6.99 a pkg plus $3 off coupons on each one.  I bought all they had which was 5 @ $3.99 each pkg.  Double Score!!!!  I also got Kendra some hummus as they had the family size 17 oz on sale for $3.14 which is a great price!



No comments:

Post a Comment