Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dillards Deals...extra 50% off

So I braved Dillards and had no idea how CRAZY it would be with the 50% off already clearance prices.  I have been to the 40% off sales (always the last Thurs-Sat of each month (%  off varies each month) and it is NEVER that crazy!  I would prefer to just save 40% throughout the year without all the crazy people than to save that extra 10% off at New Years...I did however find a few good shoe deals for the fam and with growing kids we always need shoes.......I did find Trent a Hurley T shirt and Kendra a NIKE outfit.......

T shirt was $4.49, NIKE shirt $4.49, NIKE short $5.99
 
Got Trent these cool kicks too for just $12.00 for his upcoming birthday!  I really like these!
For Kendra I got these kicks for next school year as they are too big for now and summer!  The do not tie and have fake laces plus the velcro strip.  $19.50
I got these Sperry's for Trent for church!  Love these too! $12.00
Last but not least I got Justin these for work. They were $90  on sale for $32 out the door!  Totally scored in the shoe dept!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment