Friday, January 17, 2014

Mahi Mahi and Olives

Here is a recipe I made tonight!  This is from fastpaleo.com.  It was pretty quick and easy!  I got my mahi on sale as well!
Ingredients


  • 2 Mahi Mahi filets
  • 3/4 cup of black olives, pitted
  • 3/4 cup of green olives, pitted
  • 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 shallots, chopped (I could not find any so I skipped this)
  • 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
  • 1 fresh thyme spring, chopped
  • freshly ground black pepper
  •  1 1/2 cups of chicken or vegetable stock (I used chicken)          
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat olive oil in a pan, add shallots and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, green pepper, herbs and season with pepper. Cook an addition 3 minutes. Pour in stock and add black and green olives. 
  • Season fish with pepper and place in an oven safe dish. Spoon olive mixture over the fish and bake for 30 minutes or until fish is flaky white.      
  •                                                                 ENJOY!!!!!!!      
     

No comments:

Post a Comment