Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rosemary Lemon Crock Pot Pork Loin w/ Parm Asparagus

Tonight's dinner was quick and easy to prep!  Tuesday nights are super busy at our house and no one gets home until after 7 which is very late for us!

This afternoon after I got off work, I put a thawed out pork loin in the crock pot.  



*Prior to sticking it in there, I rubbed olive oil all over it.  
*Then I rubbed Garlic Sea Salt, pepper, and fresh  rosemary all over it. 
*Threw it in the crock pot and sliced up a few lemons to put on top of it.  I also squeezed fresh lemon juice on it also. 
*Add a pinch of water to the bottom of the crock pot and your set!

Cooked it on low for 4 hours and it was DONE!  I served it with oven roasted Parmesan Asparagus.  



*I washed and cut the ends of the asparagus
*I took a glass dish and added a few drops of olive oil
*Throw in your asparagus and lightly brush the asparagus with a lil more olive oil
*Season with Garlic Sea Salt and some Parmesan cheese

Bake for 12 -15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment