Thursday, May 1, 2014

Winn Dixie Deals.....Treats and Sweets

Here are the deals I scored at Winn Dixie this afternoon.  Do not judge, we like to eat sweets and treats here and there!  We are not 100% Paleo as a matter of fact I consider myself more Primal..80% Primal/20% whatever the hell I wanna eat but these items don't fit either category....LOL

Deal was buy any 4 items  for $10 (cereal, Fiber One bars, etc) and get a gallon of milk free!!!!  I chose cereal since it's a treat for my kids!!!
Milk costs $4.19 a gallon so it's worth it right there!  I had a few coupons too!

Cereal $2.50 each box - .50 Manf Cpn for each box  = $2 each box
Milk = FREE

Total $8.00 for everything :)

Next was another sweet treat...wine and ice cream!!!  I rarely ever buy ice cream but at this price how could I not???



Breyers Ice Cream $2.49 - Publix Store Cpn $1.00 off Breyers Ice Cream, (Our WD matches Publix Store Cpns) = $1.49

Wine was on sale for $8.99 (33% more bottle) - $1 Man Cpn on bottle = $7.99

Lastly Chicken was $1.79 lb




No comments:

Post a Comment