Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to school shopping.....

I hit Target today for my back to school shopping with my coupons in hand!  I got a great mailer from Target with lots of great coupons in it plus today is the last day for tax free (partial) shopping.  I was thankful Justin was off today (he has worked 6 days this week) so I could go solo!  Happy Day!
I got just about everything except for some Playdoh, watercolor paint, plastic folders, and BIG Elmers Glue Sticks for Kendra's class in which they were sold out of.  Luckily everything on Trent's small list was available!  I had about $20 in coupons which was great and after I calculated everything up I had leftover $ on my gift card for a bottle of my fav wine and a school outfit for Kendra + I still have $23 left on that gift card which I will use to get the items they were out of in a couple of weeks when they replenish the shelves!
I also had a great coupon for Roseart brand items.  Although teachers do not want that brand in the classroom, I went ahead and used it for my own personal use as I always have kids in my basement begging to color and make crafts!  These items cost me 1.48 total!  Roseart was .49 each and I had $1 off any 3 roseart items.  The papermate pens were $1 and I had $1 off cpn = FREE, the Bic pens were .99 each and I had $1 off 2.  Can't ever have too many pens around!
The Target brand pizza's below were a great deal at $3.14 each plus $1 off cpn = $2.64 a pizza!  Our family has pizza night once a week!  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment