Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Earth Fare Deals...5 for $5

Earth Fare is a new store in Hoover, about 3 miles from my house that is like "Whole foods" kind of...Justin likes Whole Foods better but it is too far away...I mean far!  Earth Fare is great and each week they send out a text coupon and an email coupon.  Today I got an email for an amazing deal!  All 5 products below for $5!  They want you to clean out your pantry and switch to organic.   At this price, why not?  (The eggs were not part of the deal but at $2.28 for cage free, it was a deal). 


I got a box of organic crackers (not sure what I will use them for), a package of maple creme organic cookies that are to die for, organic peanut butter, organic grape jelly, and 4 packs of organic applesauce--perfect for school lunches!


No comments:

Post a Comment