Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pecan Crusted Chicken from Everyday Paleo

I am back at trying new recipes....this week I am trying a few recipes out of Everyday Paleo that I borrowed from the library and so far it's been great.  Tonight I made Pecan Crusted Chicken!  Easy and Delish!  I made a few adjustments.....all you need is:

4-Chicken Breasts (I used Bare chicken from Target ...it's on sale this week for $4.12 for 4  
                               breasts).
3/4 C. Organic Gluten Free Dijon Mustard
3 TBSP Raw Honey
1 1/2 c. chopped/crushed pecans
Preheat Oven to 350.
In Medium bowl, whisk together mustard and honey.
Taking one chicken at a time, roll the chicken in the mustard/honey mixture and coat on BOTH sides.
Transfer the coated chicken into the chopped pecans and again cover both sides.
Place the crusted chicken into a greased glass baking dish and sprinkle each chicken breast with a lil sea salt if desired. 

Bake 45 min or until the chicken juices run clear.
Enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment