Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Publix Deals

Today I grabbed some great deals at Publix.  Mind you, there are a few items here that are totally unhealthy BUT my kids just love ice cream (which I rarely buy due to it's price). ... Plus I have family visiting this weekend!   My kids also love cinnamon rolls as these are a treat on Saturday mornings =)

TOTAL SPENT $18.96

Here is the breakdown:

Motts Totts 8 pk $1
Tortilla Chips .01 (PENNY ITEM)
Rolls $1
Ground Beef FREE (Since I bought the rolls and guac,I got the beef FREE)
Guac $3.49 (no savings here but the beef was free and I love guac)
Chex Mix $.83
Pickles $.60
Reynolds Foil $2.10
Planters nuts $1.20
Silk Protein Drink $1 (Kendra's fav)
Soft Scrub cleanser $1.50
Pillsbury Cinn Rolls $.60
Sargento cheese $1.50
Breyers Ice Cream $2.00
Vitamins $.17 (I never pay more than that for vitamins, sometimes they are FREE)

No comments:

Post a Comment