Sunday, August 12, 2012

My shopping trip today!

Today I decided to actually shop for myself!  After months of not buying one piece of clothing, today was MY day!  I had gotten an email from LOFT about the 40% off sale (the entire store) which included sale and reg priced items.  I was so excited to go and check it out!  About  a year ago I decided that anytime I buy clothing it needs to really be great for church, work (preschool teaching) and going out to dinner/date night.  With that in mind I actually found a few great pieces!

I really loved this classy outfit!  The top was a new arrival and the skirt was on sale (11.99)..I was thrilled!  I also found a few great sleeveless tops that I can wear with just about anything under the sun and speaking of sun....I hear the weather is hot in Florida...just saying!  This white top is a flutter style top and I LOVE it!
Now my next purchase I can blame the hubby for.....he sent me to GAP to buy a few of his fav t shirts
(Best Crew) and today GAP had 30% off everything in the store...well I had no intentions of buying myself anything as I really don't fit into their clothes well (they seem huge...as if they are making styles bigger and bigger) anyhow I did browse the GAPFIT area and I REALLY liked the style of their stuff...so I tried on a few running shorts and tanks and they fit GREAT!  I was totally surprised and their stuff is really cute, esp at 30% off!   
Well...that is all the shopping for me for a LONG time!  It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment