Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Our shopping trip today

Today I decided after 3 months to finally go shopping and use a gift card I got from one of my students.  We headed to Brookwood Village and the kids really loved the "mall" there as it was quite different from the Galleria Mall that they are used too.  They really got a kick out of the parking garage between Belks and the other stores....go figure?!?  We actually found some really great deals and cute stuff and did not spend a whole lot which was even better! 

I found a great pair of shoes that I had been wanting for months on sale for about 70% off.  These shoes are so comfy and great for work, church, and going out to dinner!    I was so thankful to see them on sale in my size...what luck?!?  They were $89.50 and I got them for $29.75!  Score!
I found a few swim shirts for Trent which were a great deal at $4.49 each.  Trent is very pale and he won't go  to the pool/beach without one on so I was thankful to find these as well! 
Kendra begged me to take her into this girly store with all these fancy dresses called Monsoon and of course I did after seeing the 70% off signs...and I am glad I did.  She got a bathing suit for $7.20
(reg $25) , a dress for $14.40 (reg $68), a cute top for $7.40 (reg $28) and some hair clips for $2.10.  She was quite the happy girl with her finds!
I also got my Clinique Bonus which was perfect timing as I was almost out of Foundation and Mascara....this bonus came with a chubby pink/nude gloss stick, tinted moisturizer w/spf, moisture gel, a small mascara, eyeshadow/blush duo, and toner.  Hey, any gree gift w/purchase is nice!






No comments:

Post a Comment